The Louisville District website ( is moving to the Great Lakes and Ohio River Division website ( This website is scheduled to be decommissioned on July 15, 2024. Please update all saved links to

Report a Complaint or Violation to the Corps

You can file a complaint to the Corps by calling (812) 853-5631, or you can email or mail a copy of the “Violation Compliant Form" with, if possible, supporting information to the addresses listed below. To ensure a timely response to general information requests and other inquiries, the Louisville District Regulatory Division recommends using our “Door to the Corps” email address shown below.  When submitting a violation complaint email, please include “Violation Complaint” in the subject line of the email, your preferred contact information, a brief description of your request, and the location of the property that is the subject of your request.  It is highly recommended to fill out and attach the "Violation Complaint form" to any email or mail submittal.

One Door to the Corps email: 

Mailing Address:
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Newburgh Regulatory Office
6855 State Road 66
Newburgh, IN 47630-9794
Office:  (812) 853-5631

Download form here: Violation Complaint Form

Please provide as much of the following information as possible when filling out the "Violation Complaint Form":

Your information:
• Your contact information (You can remain anonymous, please see the “Report a Violation” Form for details)
• Are you available for additional questions?
• Agency or group you are associated with

Information on the Alleged Violator(s):
• Name(s) of property owner
• Name(s) of contractor
• Addresses
• Phone numbers
• Email addresses

Location Information of the Activity:
• Address or descriptive location
• Nearest town to the site
• Nearest named waterbody to the site
• Coordinates of the activity(latitude, longitude)

Detailed Description of the Activity:
• Dates you observed the activity
• Description of the activity
• Estimated amount of impact (acreage, linear feet, cubic yards)
• Type of material being used as fill (rock, concrete, soil, etc.)
• Beginning and end dates of the activity
• Type of equipment used (backhoe, bulldozer, dump truck, etc.)
• Type and name of waterbody being impacted (stream, wetland, pond, etc.)
Photos of the activity are strongly encouraged with submission of a Violation Complaint Form.